Adobe Photoshop Update 10.0.1 for CS3
Adobe Photoshop update for CS3 10.0.1 is a free, official patch to update Adobe’s photo editing app to the latest version, as well as fix several bugs within the app.
The fixes and enhancements included in the Adobe Photoshop CS3 Update include the following:
- A crash that could occur when Microsoft Intellipoint software is installed has been fixed.
- The speed of moving objects contained within multiple layer sets has been improved.
- The speed of closing large documents has been improved.
- Converting images to CMYK using certain profiles no longer results in black files.
- A crash that could occur when saving a 4-bit BMP file with 16 or fewer colors has been fixed.
- The Save for Web feature now includes an option to “Include XMP” (metadata) in the settings menu within the main Save for Web interface, making the existing capability easier to access.
- When using Save For Web with “Include XMP” enabled, all XMP data is now included in the optimized file.
- A problem that could cause the incorrect printer to appear within the print dialog box has been corrected.
- Images no longer print with odd-sized margins on various Epson printers, or print smaller and off-centered.
- Printer settings in Windows are saved with a document while that document is open. If a document has not had Page Setup settings applied to it, the document will get the previous page setup used during the current session of Photoshop.
- Photoshop now turns off Windows ICM (system color management) when “Photoshop Manages Colors.”
- Print color matching has been improved.
- A problem that caused certain laser printers to show distortions when printing to a nonsquare resolution has been fixed.
This updater will update only the retail version of Adobe Photoshop CS3 and not any prerelease (beta) versions. To confirm that the updater has run successfully, launch Photoshop and verify that the version number on the splash screen shows 10.0.1 and not 10.0. If it does not show 10.0.1, you may not have a retail version of Photoshop CS3.