Downloading movies, even DVD rips never really works out as planned. RatDVD helps.
RatDVD allows you to keep the full DVD feature set and watch it on any DVD player – without losing any features of the original DVD. That is what RatDVD can do for you.
RatDVD takes a full featured DVD-9 movie and puts it into a highly compressed .RatDVD container format file of about 1.x GB in size while preserving all the features of the original DVD such as:
- Full anamorphic picture, 16:9, 4:3, Pan/Scan, WideScreen, Lettorbox based on original DVD video content.
- Support for full seamless branching, 9 multiple video angles, 32 subpictures, 8 audio channels, etc.
- Keep movie versions (Directors Cut, Theatrical version, etc.), Alternate story endings, making of, visual commentary , cut scenes, animated anecdotes, etc.
- Keep or transcode multiple audio channels without detoriation loss by staying AC-3.
- Fully working original DVD menus, title navigation, quick seeking and bonus features.
- IMDB connected XML tagging scheme with automatic search for title, actors, directors, plot and DVD cover.
- RatDVD naming scheme automatically appends content based naming extensions to RatDVD files to allow for easy finding the content you want.
- Directly burn or create ISOs from the application.
- Reliable high quality, valid check-summed container.
- Display of tagging information in windows explorer
- Playback in the media centers, player of your choice
- High speed analyze mode with detailed information about DVD content for size prediction
- Optional, anonymous sharing of DVD analyze results
- Playback in wide variety of media centers and players